What's Metro shaped and has an ESP32-S2 WiFi module? What has a STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices, and a Lipoly charger circuit? What's finishing up testing and nearly ready for fabrication? That's right - its the new Adafruit Metro ESP32-S2! With native USB and a load of PSRAM this board is perfect for use with CircuitPython or Arduino, to add low-cost WiFi while keeping shield-compatibility
- ESP32-S2 240MHz Tensilica processor - the next generation of ESP32, now with native USB so it can act like a keyboard/mouse, MIDI device, disk drive, etc!
- WROVER module has FCC/CE certification and comes with 4 MByte of Flash and 2 MByte of PSRAM - you can have huge data buffers
- Lotsa power options - 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C or Lipoly battery
- Built-in battery charging when powered over DC or USB
- UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset and DFU (BOOT0) buttons to get into the ROM bootloader (which is a USB serial port so you don't need a separate cable!)
- Serial debug pins (optional, for checking the hardware serial debug console)
- JTAG pads for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/Charge/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with Arduino or CircuitPython
- 53.2mm x 72mm / 2" x 2.8"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 14.8mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 22.5g
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.