The RS485 CAN HAT is a multi-node communication module for long-range communication designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi.
The board has an operating voltage of 3.3V and uses an MCP2515 CAN controller via the SPI interface. It uses an onboard SN65HVD230 CAN transceiver that is controlled via UART, built to support automatic TX/RX control without programming. It performs half-duplex communication and it has an onboard SP3485 RS485 transceiver.
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor),lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40 Pins GPIO Extension Headers
- Half-duplex Communication
- Long-Distance Communication via RS485/CAN functions
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- CAN transceiver: SN65HVD230
- RS485 transceiver: SP3485
- CAN controller: MCP2515
- Communication Protocol: RS485 and CAN
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm
- 1 x RS485 CAN HAT Board
Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.