Featured in Make: The Maker’s Guide to Boards, DFRobot Leonardo with Xbee Socket is a board compatible with Arduino Leonardo. The "Arduino Leonardo" is based on the ATmega32u4 chip.
Compared with the earlier Arduino controllers, using the ATmega32U4 as its sole microcontroller allows the Leonardo to be cheaper and simpler to use. Also, because the 32U4 is handling the USB directly, code libraries are available which allow the board to emulate a computer keyboard, mouse, and more using the USB-HID protocol!
Based on the Arduino Leonardo, this compatible version from DFRobot equips an XBee socket and 3 sensor extension pins for your application.
The Xbee is a commonly used wireless communication module with 2.4G Zigbee, 900Mhz and more. The socket makes it possible for you to extend the XBee or XBee form factor wifi, Bluetooth and RF modules for your Arduino directly.
The D14~D16 extension pins with power supply maximize the use of your ATmega32u4 microcontroller. They support the digital sensors and module from DFRobot directly.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-12V
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Interface: Micro USB
- Compatible with Arduino Uno R3 series pin mapping
- Directly support Xbee and XBee form factor wifi, Bluetooth and RF modules
- Extend D14~D16 digital pins with 5v power supply
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Size: 70x55x14mm (2.76x2.17x0.55")
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels: 7
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2.5 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- 1x DFRobot Leonardo & Xbee R3
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.