The Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display adds a truly interactive visual capability to the Raspberry Pi.
The potential applications are huge and will lead to the emergence of many new innovative projects including tablets, personalised infotainment systems and home automation projects.
If you're using a Raspberry Pi 3 you're looking to power your screen without the messy wires, you'll need our custom made Micro-USB Power Cable (not compatible with the Pi 4).
The 7” Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects.
The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi Model B boards (not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero).
Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard are integrated into the Raspberry Pi OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi 4 (or Model 3A+) into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device
- Truly Interactive - supports a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse
- Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi are touch-enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi
- 7” Touchscreen Display
- Adapter Board
- DSI Ribbon cable
- 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display
- 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units)
Please Note - Raspberry Pi and (MicroUSB) Power Supply are not included in this kit
- 7” Touchscreen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.